Wine Tasting Passport
The Tasting Passport is good for a “Wine Walk” flight at your choice of any 10 of the 13 rooms. Taste the distinct flavors of each tasting room all in one day ―or spread your tastings out over a weekend, several weeks, or even months.
- The Wine Tasting Passport does not expire; it doesn’t need to be used in one day and you can keep remaining tasting tickets for your next visit.
- You can use multiple cards at the same location. In other words, you can purchase one Passport and share the 10 tastings at any or all of the tasting rooms with people in your group.
- The tasting you’re offered with the Passport may vary from other tasting flights. For instance, if you want to taste reserves you may need to pay an additional fee. Some tasting rooms will allow you to use additional Passport cards as the fee. Please consult each individual tasting room manager.
- The Wine Tasting Passport is also available for purchase at the Blair Estate – tasting room, lower level of the Carmel Plaza.
- In each Passport you will find a 10% per bottle coupon to be used during your visit to one of the tasting rooms on the Wine Walk.